Great Food & a Great Selection of Beers on Tap
Route 24 Ale House is locally-owned and operated. We boast a full food and beverage menu, including your favorite local Beers On Tap, wine and liquor! Our complete, full-service restaurant features a Menu with daily specials prepared with fresh ingredients by Executive Chef Bobby Sheckles.
Our Chicken Wings are famous in the area and we have many flavors to choose from! Come on in and get you some!
Route 24 Ale House Mission
- Create long lasting relationships with our customers
- Provide quality food with fresh ingredients
- Support local breweries by carrying as many local beers as possible
- Music - Route 24 Ale House also hosts LIVE BANDS ! Check out our Events page or Facebook to see who is playing this week!
- Watch Sports - What is a sports bar without TVs and sports playing for your viewing pleasure? We got ya covered!
- Famous Hot Wings
- Sunday Brunch
- Mouthwatering Appetizers
- Fresh Salads
- 100% Domestic Angus Burgers
- Philly Cheesesteaks
- Delicious Desserts
Disclaimer: During especially busy times, our small kitchen poses a challenge in preparing your meal promptly. We use fresh ingredients, and all menu items are cooked to order. We appreciate your patience while we prepare you the best meal possible!
We are located next to the Verizon Wireless store across from The Festival of Bel Air at 2-A Bel Air South Parkway, Bel Air, MD 21015.
Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have questions about upcoming events, a job or special event you would like to have at Route 24 Ale House (443) 922-7981.
Thank you to all of our loyal customers! We promise to serve you the best wings and coldest beer in the county!
Stop on in and say Hi!